Apriva’s Merchant Services Are Easy for ISOs + MSPs to Sell! Bigger Profit Margins, More MIDs, One-Stop Payment Solutions.
Are you an ISO or MSP that offers merchant services to your clients? Apriva is here to help. Our payment solutions are tailor-made for ISOs to resell to their merchants, and we are trusted by over 1,000 ISOs and MSPs today. Our prices are lower than our competitors, which gives ISOs a bigger profit margin to play with, we have a single flat-rate contract that covers any product or service an ISO wants to resell, and more.
Why Should ISOs Resell Apriva’s Payment Solutions?
- Single flat-rate contract
- Our products are easy to use, easy to sell.
- More affordable than our competitors, giving you bigger profit margins.
- Merchants can accept any payment type, from credit and debit to unattended payments and campus cards, even digital invoices, and recurring payments.
- Payment solutions for mobile payments, register payments, unattended payments, subscription payments, buy-now-pay-later (BNPL), gateway services, wireless connectivity, card data tokenization for card not present payments, deep-linking, and more.
- Flexibility to choose your EMV + P2PE Certified Devices, processor, 4G wireless connectivity, and more.
- P2PE Certified payment gateway for the highest level of protection from fraud.
- White-label opportunities for any Apriva product
Apriva’s adaptive payment solutions enables our partners to configure a payment and data processing solution to meet their or their merchants’ unique needs and requirements, while also choosing the processors and devices that work best for their business. Enterprise customers gain a trusted technology partner to securely accept cashless payments and drive down their total cost of processing. ISOs and MSPs gain a flexible technology platform with a broad range of products to brand and resell to their merchants. ISVs and direct merchants gain customizable reporting, reconciliation, monitoring, BIN range management, interchange optimization, as well as EMV and secure cashless payments, and a host of payment processing capabilities. Strategic partners gain a dedicated account management team, ensuring a smooth integration and transition, merchant deployments, and the reliable delivery of Apriva payment services.
Enable Your Merchants to Accept Any Payment Method
- Credit + Debit: Accept Magstripe, EMV chip, and Interac Flash® Tap payments on your POS device.
- Mobile Wallets: Accept NFC Payments such as ApplePay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay®.
- Campus Cards: Accept campus cards, military ID cards, and other closed-loop payments.
- Virtual Terminal: No POS? No problem. Manually enter card information into your AprivaPay app or use our Merchant Studio web companion to key in payments, great for secure phone orders.
- Generate Digital Invoices: Send digital invoices via SMS or email directly from your AprivaPay app or Merchant Studio, great for curbside pickup, order-ahead, or generating invoices on-location.
- Card Tokenization: Our Card Not Present (CNP) or “card on file” tokenization allows customers to not have to show their cards at all and allows merchants to accept CNP payment methods such as biometrics, QR codes, stored subscription information, and more.
Apriva’s Payment Solutions are Easy to Use, Easy to Sell
Apriva Payment Gateway
At our core, Apriva is a payment gateway, one of the most secure in the industry. Our gateway enjoys a minimum of 99.99% uptime and reliability, with services in the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Mexico, and supports any payment method, from credit, debit and mobile wallets to campus and military cards and card-not-present tokenization.
Known as AprivaPay in all major app stores, AprivaPay Mobile is the affordable, fully mobile POS solution that lets you run your business from your Apple, Android, or Amazon mobile device, while accepting any payment type, or generating digital invoices on the go.
AprivaPay Register is the single platform you need for your register payments, built for any business that needs a countertop payment solution. Register includes all the features you need including managing tips, integration with cash drawers, printers, and card readers, dynamic reporting, and more.
Apriva is the single company you need to run your entire unattended payments infrastructure, from vending and kiosks to micro-markets and parking. Apriva is processor agnostic so you can use the processor of your choice, and we enable a wide variety of payment acceptance, including campus cards.
Apriva supports secure payment device options including EMV, NFC payments such as mobile wallets, plus alternative payments like campus and military cards, stored value, EBT, MSR and more. Click here to view our EMV Certified Devices or click here to see additional supported devices and peripherals.
Want to take your business on the go without worrying about unreliable or unsecured or unavailable Wi-Fi? Apriva offers 4G sim cards with data plans for payment and data connectivity, so you can get paid where it’s most convenient for your business, regardless of Wi-Fi.
Professional Payment Services for ISOs, MSPs, and Merchants
Leverage Apriva’s payment services to meet your payment needs, from white labeling our mobile payment apps, choosing from multiple payment acceptance methods and devices, creating custom reporting, and more.
Apriva provides a 24/7 live US-based customer service center for merchants and resellers. Dedicated account management and sales liaisons provide further support as your business grows with Apriva.
Part of Apriva’s payment services include integration services, which support Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), software developers, and app developers through the programmatic integration of secure payments.
Highest Level of Protection from Fraud
Apriva is a PCI Level 1 Service provider, independently validated by VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council™ (PCI-SSC). We are one of the only P2PE Certified Gateways in the industry. Period. Others claim P2PE, but they are “self-assessed”. We are certified by a PCI Council Auditor every 2 years. This means the odds of you being responsible for a data breach are as low as they can possibly be.
At Apriva, we treat you like a human, giving you 24/7 access to live US-based sales and customer support professionals. That’s the way we believe business should operate. So go ahead! Click here to contact us today.