Apriva Payment Gateway
The Most Secure + Affordable In The Industry
Choose The Best-In-Class Payment Gateway For Your Business
At our core, Apriva is a payment gateway, one of the most secure in the industry. Our gateway enjoys a minimum of 99.99% uptime and reliability, with services in the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Mexico, and supports any payment method, from credit and debit and mobile wallets, to campus and military cards and card-not-present tokenization.
- 99.99% uptime and reliability minimum
- Highest level of protection from fraud, being one of the only P2PE Certified and PCI Level 1 gateways in the industry.
- Our gateway uses both standard encryption and card on file or card not present card tokenization.
- Accept any payment type, from credit and debit and mobile wallets, to campus and military ID cards.
- 24/7 live US-based customer service for merchants and resellers.
- Our gateway has been in operation since 2003, a little after payment gateways were first invented, so we have deep knowledge and expert experience to draw from.
Highest Level of Protection From Fraud
Apriva is a PCI Level 1 Service provider, Independently validated by VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council™ (PCI-SSC). We are one of the only P2PE Certified Gateways in the industry. Period. Others claim P2PE, but they are “self-assessed”. We are certified by a PCI Council Auditor every 2 years. This means the odds of you being responsible for a data breach are as low as they can possibly be.
Accept Any Way Your Customers Want to Pay
Credit + Debit
Accept Magstripe, EMV chip, and Interac Flash® Tap payments on your POS device.
Accept NFC Payments such as ApplePay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay®.
Accept campus cards, military ID cards, and other closed-loop payments.
No POS? No problem. Manually enter card information into your AprivaPay app, or use our Merchant Studio web companion to key in payments, great for secure phone orders.
Send digital invoices via SMS or email directly from your AprivaPay app or Merchant Studio, great for curbside pickup, order-ahead, or generating invoices on-location.
Our Card Not Present (CNP) or “card on file” tokenization allows customers to not have to show their cards at all, and allows merchants to accept CNP payment methods such as biometrics, QR codes, stored subscription information, and more.
Secure Card Tokenization and Encryption
The latest in payment tokenization provides an even safer shopping experience for merchants and customers, and Apriva is here to help, and offers both standard encryption, and “card on file” tokenization. All gateways offer standard encryption. NOT all gateways offer “card on file” tokenization. Apriva does.
- Benefits to customers: Reduces the number of times customers have to expose and use their card, enable methods like biological data, QR codes, member numbers, stored subscription information, and more.
- Benefits to merchants: A super-fast and super-secure payment process that does not require the presence of a physical card, and often does not require employee involvement.
In 2021 Apriva became one of the first US payment gateways to deploy 3DS technology for CNP cardholder authentication.
Professional Payment Services Tailored to Your Needs
Leverage Apriva’s payment services to meet your payment needs, from white-labeling our mobile payment apps, choosing from multiple payment acceptance methods and devices, creating custom reporting, and more.
Apriva provides a 24/7 live US-based customer service center for merchants and resellers. Dedicated account management and sales liaisons provide further support as your business grows with Apriva.
Part of Apriva’s payment services include integration services, which support Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), software developers, and app developers through the programmatic integration of secure payments.
Experience a Better Level of Service.
Contact us Today!
At Apriva, we treat you like a human, giving you 24/7 access to live US-based sales and customer support professionals. That’s the way we believe business should operate. So go ahead! Click the button below, give us a call at 877-435-3141, or email us at email@example.com.